We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and securely (in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018).
We collect information about you for two reasons, firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
The type of information we will collect about you includes;
· information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
· information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
· information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your Name, E-Mail Address, Address and Telephone Number)
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. We will, also, never disclose your personal information to any third parties, unless required to do so by a lawful order.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information we hold about you at any time by either logging into your account or emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly or guide you through the process of amending your account details.
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes;
Enable your use of the services available on the website
· send you goods purchased via the website
· send you email notifications about orders being processed/shipped
· send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
· deal with enquires and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. Cookies are also used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your account details.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology via our payment provider's website.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.